Where is it held?
All events are held at Tough Guy® HQ is based in Perton, 20 minutes West of Wolverhampton
Sat Nav: Jenny Walkers Lane, WV6 7HB
What time does it start?
The Event starts at 11.00am/ish
You should aim to arrive early as you will need to park and then register to collect your run number
Car Park gates will be open from 7.00am
What time does it finish?
The course is closed at 15:30hrs - no stragglers allowed
Where is the nearest train station?
Wolverhampton is the nearest main station
Where is the nearest Airport?
Birmingham International Airport
Where is the closest acomodation?
We have a list of recommendations here
Do I need a parking pass?
Yes you can buy them here click here to buy one if you havent already
Can I bring spectators?
Yes you can buy them here click here to buy passes
What food/drink's will be avalible?
We have a wide selection of high class catering units for you to purchase food and beverages.
What clothing should I wear?
Any Head, Fingers, Feet, Willy or Wooly will lose heat. Surprising then that thongs and mankinis seem to perform so admirably in minus 10 degrees.
Blood circulation to the extremities of the body are controlled by your body's core temperature. When your core temperature gets too low, circulation to your extremities is prevented to reduce further heat loss. A number of thin layers are generally better than one thick one.
We consider essentials to be: (now available for sale)
- Hat and Gloves
- Anklets Dual purpose; protecting against rope burns on ankles and knee scrapes in tunnels
Notes on clothing:
- All clothing should be lightweight
- Clothing with wicking technology draws water away from skin which keeps you warmer and drier
- Neoprene provides thermal insulation, protecting well against frequent trips in and out of our sub-zero water obstacles
- Fast drying and breathable fabrics allow sweat vapour to pass through and evapourate more quickly
- Avoid cotton which soaks up moisture like a sponge
- Outer layers should protect well against wind and water whilst still 'breathing', allowing sweat vapour out through them.
Metal Spiked or Football studded shoes must not be worn due to the risk of injury to other competitors we confiscate these and barefoot you! Be warned!
We stock a range of Tough Guy® recommended clothing in our shop.
Can I bring my dog?
Yes but please send a copy of your dogs vaccination certificate well in advance to get Doggy Pass and directions to Dog plonk skip to firstname.lastname@example.org